Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Snipe Hunt

Ll decided to mess with me last time that I went up to help.

He handed me a toothbrush and a can of de-greaser and told me to find the VIN number on the transmission.

Now those of you who know more about cars than I do will know that there IS no VIN number on the transmission.

I realized this about ten minutes after I started looking, but I didn't feel like going back inside and listen to Ll and D argue about "We got the right motor mounts!" "No we didn't!" "Yeah, we did!" so I kept looking.

One of the neighbors came up to me and asked what I was doing. I said, "I'm looking for snipes!"
Probably the craziest response I've recently given.

Anyway, that's progress. I mean, there's a lot of progress and it's been eating all of my spare money, but I don't really have anything interesting to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment